UBC Admissions Dates & Deadlines
Arry Pandher - May 31st, 2022
UBC is a highly competitive university, and the admissions process can be quite daunting. Keeping in mind UBC admissions dates and deadlines can definitely be handy. Starting the admissions process early can give you ample time to write your Personal Profile essays and collect all the necessary documents.
UBC Admissions Dates and Deadlines
- Early October – Application opens.
- December 1 – Deadline to apply to UBC to be considered for scholarships.
- December 1 – First Round Offers of Admission.
- January 15th – Applications Close.
- February 15th to March 15th – Interim Transcripts Grade Submissions.
- Late January to April – Admission Decisions.
- April 15th to 30th – Scholarship Announcements.
- May 1st – Deadline to Accept or Reject your offer and pay acceptance deposit if you choose to accept your offer.
- May 15th – Final transcripts submission deadline.
- Early June – Housing offers sent out.
- Late June – Course Registration
UBC remains one of the most popular research universities in North America, with students from all over the world striving to obtain a UBC education. To ensure you are on track to receive a world-class education in the field of your interest, make sure you are updated with UBC’s admission deadlines.
Need More Financial Support?
Countless students have benefited from GrantMe’s financial assistance in the form of scholarships, allowing them to attend their first-choice schools. If you’d like to know more about how GrantMe can support your goal of getting into the University of British Columbia, start by taking our quiz to see if you qualify!
Join The GrantMe Program